• 1kg small clams,scrubbed clean
• a small bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 4 cloves of garlic
• 10 cherry tomatoes
• 250ml white wine
• 400g dried spaghetti
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• extra virgin olive oil
• 1–2 dried chillies
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water, according to the directions on the pack until just tender
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the chillies, garlic for 1 minute.
3. Add the cherry tomatoes, clams, wine and bring to the boil.
4. Add the well-drained spaghetti and chopped parsley and toss through until evenly coated.
5. Serve at once with chilled wine.