- 1 lemon
- 250g of cooked small peeled prawns
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce
- For the Marie Rose Sauce:
- 200g fresh mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Dash Tabasco, to taste
- Dash Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Splash of brandy, to taste
- To make the Marie Rose sauce mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, cayenne pepper, and a squeeze of lemon juice together in a large bowl. Season to taste with Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, and a splash of brandy. Stir to combine.
- Place a spoonful of Marie Rose sauce into the bottom of 4 serving glasses. Shred the lettuce and divide equally among the glasses.
- Arrange the prawns on top and finish with a final spoonful of sauce (reserving any remaining sauce for future use). Sprinkle with a touch of cayenne pepper and garnish with a lemon wedge in each glass to serve.