Ingredients (for two people):
- Veal (two slices) 75g each around
- Porcini Mushroom or others kind (fresh or dry) 200g
- Garlic Cloves 1
- Parsley (few leafes)
- Butter 40g
- Flour 1 tbs
- Olive Oil Extra Virgin 1 tbs
- Broth or white wine 1 cup
- If you use dry porcini mushroom, soak them under water for half an hour., then remove the water. If you have fresh mushroom clean them and slices the mushrooms in strip.
- Chop thin the parsley and garlic
- Prepare the vegetable broth. Yes I admit I use the soluble broth.
- Make sure the veal is not wet and flour. Remove the excess of flour
- Heat the pan. When the pan is hot poor half butter and half oil
- Wait for the oil to be hot (but not with smoke!). Put the meat on the pan and cook it over strong heat for 1 minute on each side. Please do not cook longer since you will need to cook again the meat with the mushrooms. Drain and keep warm on a plate.
- In the same pan add the rest of the oil and butter, the shredded garlic and put the fire at low level for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper and let it cook at medium fire for few minutes. Remove garlic
- Add the meat and let it cook for few minutes
- Add the wine or broth . Cook for other five minutes. The broth or wine are needed as a sauce so make sure they do not dry up.
- Add the coursed parsley.
- Serve immediately hot.
- Buon appetito!