- 55g butter
- 85g caster sugar
- 170g tube Carnation Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Nescafé Espresso coffee powder, dissolved in 1 tbsp boiling water
- 350g dark chocolate, melted
- 85g plain or Italian 00 flour
- icing sugar, sifted, to dust
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Place a large baking sheet in the oven.
- Beat together the butter and sugar using an electric hand whisk until pale and creamy. Gradually whisk in the condensed milk.
- Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee. Add the melted chocolate, mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the moulds and either store in the refrigerator until needed or place onto the hot baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. If cooked from chilled, bake for 12 minutes.
- Immediately run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-mould, and dust with icing sugar. I like to serve them with lightly whipped doublecream or vanilla ice cream.