Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 thick slices day-old wood-fired bread
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, shredded
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill both sides of bread slices until toasted. While hot, rub 1 side of each slice with cut garlic. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Spoon tomatoes onto bread. Sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
- Also available with different or extra topping!!