- 450 g strong flour
- 5g salt
- 250g butter
- 1 egg
- 30g sugar
- 15g fresh yeast
- 250 ml milk
- Sieve the flour.
- Rub 1/10 of the butter into the flour.
- Make a ferment by mixing the yeast with sugar and a bit of flour and warm milk.Mix into a smooth paste and leave to activate in a warm place.
- Add the rest of the milk with the salt,sugar and egg.Mix with the flour.
- Add the ferment.
- Mix into an elastic dough.
- Rest for 20 min.
- Roll out into rectangular shape and envelope the butter.
- Give 4 single turns resting for at least 25 min after each turn.
- Rest before use.
- Roll out shapes;add fillings and prove.
- Bake in hot oven(210 C approx)
- Finish the pastries with apricot glaze.