Recipe for the base
- 500g Strong flour
- 25g Yeast
- 75ml Milk
- 15g Salt
- 50g Sugar
Added to the base recipe
- Surfine 8 500
- Fine 6 375
- Ordinaire 6 200
- Commune 4 125
- Make a ferment and leave to activate for 15 min.
- Sieve the flour and mix with the remaining ingredients of the base recipe.Mix in the ferment and the number of eggs depending how rich the dough you are making.
- Mix into a smooth and elastic dough.
- Cut in the soft butter(according to the quality of brioche you are making) and leave to prove for app 30 minutes.
- Knock back and rest for an hour.
- Mould into shape and prove twice the size.
- Egg wash and bake in hot oven(180—200 C).